Selling on Amazon
Amazon is one of the top leaving e-commerce sites on the web. They sell everything from beauty products to electronics.Almost anyone can sell their merchandise on Amazon. Sign up for an account and once your approved, you can post your entire inventory online. Amazon will charge you a small fee only if your items sell. If you’re looking for online exposure and not quite ready to start your own website, Amazon is a great place to start.
Here are a few key pointers for selling on Amazon:
– Sell quality products
– Make use of seller central reports
– Maintain a low order defect ratio
– Provide excellence customer service.
– Check your orders daily
– Be flexible with your pricing strategy and promotions
– Determine what your margins are
– Maintain post feedback
– Send orders out with in 2 business days
– Get ready for the holidays (It’s a 5x increase in sales)