Selling on eBay
You can find almost anything on eBay. But whether you are an amateur or a business selling on eBay there are certain procedures to follow to be successful on eBay.
Here are a few tips for selling on eBay.
– Research your product
– Ship right away
– Roll with punches
– Don’t harp on a bad rating
– Decide if shipping nationally and/or internationally
– List accurately
– Check spelling and grammar
– Be alert when shipping. Ship with tracking and Signature required
– Some items might sell faster if they are misspelled. Example: Pirates of the Caribbean poster sold quicker when it was spelled ‘Carribbean’
– Posting items in a different or in multiple categories might make it sell quicker.
– In order to be considered a ‘Top Rated Seller’ you must have at least 100 transactions and $3,000 in sales during the last 12 months with US buyers.
– If first starting out, buy and sell cheap items to build up your account.