5 Body Language Poses That Can Sabotage Success
According to AMEX Open Forum these poses are not recommended:
1. Crossing your ankles while standing. Instead, stand with ankles uncrossed
2. Fig leaf pose with hands while standing. Instead, keep your hands down on your side
3. Tipping or tilting your head. Instead, keep your chin parallel to ground.
4. Coy eye contact:Instead, keep your chin parallel to ground while maintaining eye contact
5. Nervous habits. Instead, train yourself to breathe low and comfortably, and your nervous twitches will disappear