Taken from Small Business Trends
The answer to the question is that there is no answer. But there are a few tips
-Post at least once a week. Have consistency
-Set a schedule you can follow. Users will start to look out for your next post.
For more details, you can read the full article here: Small Business Trends
Keeping your blog interesting is harder said than done.
Freelance Switch posted 9 rules to help you keep your blog interesting to your readers.
The basic “rules” of blogging are straightforward and easy to pick up. In fact, they can be condensed into a relatively short list:
- Whenever possible, keep it simple.
- Start with an introduction, introduce to the reader what they will learn from the post.
- Finish with a conclusion, wrap up what the reader learned from the post and give them a clear call to action.
- Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs.
- Use plenty of concise yet descriptive sub-headers.
- Highlight a select number of important phrases/sentences in bold.
- Highlight single words in italics for emphasis.
- Use lists to present information concisely and provide variety to the content.
- Break your content up with graphical elements (photos, graphics, blockquotes, graphs, tables, etc).
Taken from FreelanceSwitch.com